Terms & Conditions
Current as at 15.02.2017
Code of Conduct
Krishna Village retains the right to refuse any guests who do not comply with our healthy and wholesome atmosphere and the values we uphold (see our Code of Conduct). In case we need to ask you to leave because you don’t comply with the rules, you forfeit your course fee.
General Payment Guidelines
We strive to create an intimate community atmosphere during your stay and as a result, we can only accommodate a limited number of guests. The following payment guidelines help to ensure the Krishna Village can run efficiently:
- Generally, full payment for your course is required upon booking.
- However, some of the courses (e.g. Yoga Teacher Training and Permaculture Course) can be paid in several instalments.
- Included in the cost of any course is a non-refundable deposit (= initial minimum down payment) based on your total rate (see detailed course price list on the respective booking page).
- Your non-refundable deposit (down payment) should be received by Krishna Village within 2-3 days of invoice date in order for the booking to be held. If no payment is received within this timeframe, we reserve the right to pass on your spot to someone else.
- If you are booking at an early bird rate but fail to make your non-refundable deposit within 3 days of the cut-off date for the early bird price, the early bird rate is forfeited and the full rate will be applied.
Paying in Instalments
- If you are choosing to make your payment in instalments (where applicable) please note that this adds an additional charge (instalment fee) of approximately AU$100 to your total bill.
- If you are paying in instalments, the final rate of your payment has to be received by Krishna Village half way through your course at the latest.
- If you have given us your credit card details and chosen to pay in instalments, please note that we will automatically charge your credit card on a monthly or fortnightly basis, depending on how close the start of the course is. (e.g.: booking in January for May: down payment upon booking + 4x monthly charges in February, March, April and May // booking in January for March: down payment upon booking + 4x fortnightly charges, with the final payment due halfway through the training course.
- If you are paying instalments via bank transfer, please remember to make timely payments. Your rates are due on a monthly or fortnightly basis, depending on how close the start of the course is. (e.g.: booking in January for May: down payment upon booking + 4x monthly charges in February, March, April and May // booking in January for March: down payment upon booking + 4x fortnightly charges, with the final payment due halfway through the course.)
- If a booking cancellation is received with more than 1 month’s notice before your arrival date, you will receive a full refund including deposit. We will, however, retain an admin fee of AU$50.
- If your booking cancellation is received within 1 month of your arrival date, your payment can be transferred to another date (availability dependent). Otherwise, you will receive a full refund minus the non-refundable deposit detailed above. An admin fee of AU$50 will be applied.
- If your booking cancellation is received within 1 week of your arrival date, the deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable and you will receive a refund of the remaining balance. An admin fee of AU$50 will be applied.
- If you fail to arrive on the agreed date for your course, arrive at a date other than your previously confirmed booking date or you leave early, your payment is non-refundable.
- Once your booking is received, we will collect payment from you under the above payment terms. Your booking is considered confirmed once your payment is received by the Krishna Village.
- Our preferred payment method is via EFTPOS/credit card, but we are also happy to receive payments via Bank Transfer.
- For international bank transfers, Krishna Village applies a surcharge of AU$12/transaction to cover the banking fees.
- Krishna Village reserves the right to charge a penalty/late fee for unpaid/late invoices.